KiteLock 4% Sterile Catheter Lock Solution by Sterilecare
- Pittiruti, M et al, 2016. Evidence-based criteria for the choice and the clinical use of the most appropriate lock solutions for central venous catheters (excluding dialysis catheters)” A GAVeCeLT consensus. J Vasc Access. Epub before print doi:10.5301/jva.5000576.
- Kanaa,M et al, 2015. Cathasept line lock and microbial colonization of tunneled hemodialysis catheters: A multicentre randomized controlled trial. Am J Kidney Dis, 66(6):1015-1023.
- Mermel, L.A., 2014. What is the evidence for intraluminal colonization of hemodialysis catheters? Kidney International, 86: 28-33.
- “The burden of healthcare-associated infection world-wide: a summary.” 2011, World Health Organizati
- Ryder MA, 2005. Catheter-related infections: It’s all about biofilm. Topics in Advanced Practice Nursing eJournal,. >>LINK
- Percival SL et al, 2005. Tetrasodium EDTA as a novel central venous catheter locking solution against biofilm. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology,26(6):515-519.
- Kite P et al, 2004. Use of in vivo-generated biofilms from hemodialysis catheters to test the efficacy of a novel antimicrobial catheter lock for biofilm eradication in vitro. Journal of Clinical Microbiology, 42(7):3073-3076.
- www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns / www.cdc.gov/getsmart/